In these difficult times, it can be hard to "make ends meet." If you are having difficulty making your monthly home loan payment, we are here to help. We may be able to help you avoid delinquency…and even foreclosure…by temporarily reducing your current rate and payment…or, by offering you new loan terms that better fit your budget.
The most important thing is that you take action and call us or come in to talk to a mortgage loan officer before you have a problem too big to resolve!
HOW TO CONTACT US
Mortgage Loan Officers are available in our Ashlan Main Branch to talk with you about mortgage payment solutions. Call (559) 227-8329 x118 Monday thru Friday during normal business hours. The Main Branch is located at 3650 E. Ashlan Avenue (SW Corner Ashlan/Millbrook) in Fresno 93726.
Housing and Urban Development (HUD) a U.S. Government Agency, can help you find a HUD-certified housing counselor who can help you explore available options to help keep your home. (800)-569-4287 or TTY (800) 877-8339.
TAKE THE FIRST STEPS TO FIND A SOLUTION
- Call HUD as soon as you sense that you have a problem
- When you call be prepared to discuss your monthly income and expenses
- Collect together proof of all of your sources of income
- Provide us with additional paperwork that can help find your best solution
- Keep in close contact with the credit union and update us monthly