United Local Credit Union is a cooperative corporation owned and operated by you, the members, for the benefit of all who belong. Formed in 1953, the purpose of the Credit Union is to encourage thrift and security and to provide a unique savings and lending service to its members. It offers credit at low rates and better than average earnings on savings.
Some words about credit union membership...
Because credit unions are financial cooperatives, members are owners who share in the success of the credit union. Members have a "common bond", such as, the company where they work or the community in which they live, that's the credit union difference.
United Local strives to keep your account healthy, to keep fees low, to give you great deposit rates, to respond quickly to your needs, and to offer you some great deals on loans.
At United Local...
- YOU CAN DIRECT DEPOSIT YOUR PAYCHECK
- YOU CAN OPEN A NO-FEE CHECKING
- YOU CAN USE NO-CHARGE CO-OP ATMs
- YOU CAN FINANCE YOUR HOME LOAN WITH LOW CLOSING COSTS
- YOU CAN FINANCE YOUR MOTORCYCLE 100% UP TO 72 MONTHS
- YOU CAN GET A 7.99% APR VISA WITH A $5,000 BALANCE TRANSFER
- YOU CAN GO ONLINE TO DO YOUR ONLINE BANKING
- YOU CAN BE ASSURED OF FAST, FRIENDLY, FAMILIAR SERVICE
Read our monthly Newsletter